The Tomato Soup Experience
How To make really awesome home made tomato soup.
Recipe From the book “Grandma’s Italian Kitchen”
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Clove of Minced Garlic
- 3 Pounds of coarsely chopped Tomatoes
- 3 Cups Reduced Salt Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh or dried Chopped Basil minced
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh or dried Marjoram minced
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh or dried Oregano minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seed
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
Add some of your favorite shredded cheese in your bowl to garnish if you want.
Five Videos Show How to make this soup or as I like to call… SOPA!
My video editing skills are non existent at this point which is why there are five videos and not just one longer video.