No matter what you’re promoting, you will use email marketing to build your list and your business.
And we all know that list building should be the number one activity for your online business!
How else are you going to get fresh hot leads?
One thing is for sure, no matter what type of business you own, you will certainly use email in some or most of your communications.
Email marketing is only one aspect of your business, and probably the most important one.
Use these Email Marketing statistics below to improve your business or help you start a new one.
- Email is still the most profitable way to grow your business.
- The average person checks email about fifteen times a day.
- Just over 80% of people read their emails on a mobile device.
- Twelve percent of people use separate work and personal inboxes.
- Over fifty percent of respondents in a survey say that they read most of their emails.
- The word “Secrets” is the most clicked on subject line.
- The click through rate is higher when using the recipients first name in the subject line if the email.
- In a survey, 88% of people prefer HTML and 12% prefer text as the format of choice when reading emails.
- 65% prefer emails that contain mostly images, and 35% prefer plain text.
- 6 am has the highest click through rate of any hour.
- Most unsubscribes come on a Tuesday.
- “Click here” gets the highest percent of clicks vs “Go” and “Submit”
- Email marketing in 2014 was seen as the most effective digital marketing medium in the United States for customer retention.
- Saturday has a a higher click through rate than Sunday.
I got this information on Email Marketing from a trusted source. An online marketing expert included these researched stats in one of his sales letters that I got in my Inbox.
Put this info to work for you and it could change your business forever!