Some really interesting but not surprising information about email marketing.It is evolutionary in its presentation as devices change the way we view our content. Another contributing factor is the next generation of people buying new devices that help move these trends. So here are some interesting facts. (more…)
The home business that just makes sense.
Step Five: How to create QR codes with Google.
Super easy way to Advertise to the off line world Using QR Codes!There are more people with smart phones than ever before. With a good lead magnet headline you could have people scanning your add or flyer all day long in a busy area. The QR Code will display the web page that is linked to the QR code to view right away or at a later time.
- Go to www.GOO.GL
- TYPE IN YOUR WEB ADDRESS in the text box
- CLICK THE SHORTEN LINK BUTTON TO GENERATE SHORT CODE
- COPY THE SHORT CODE LINK
- PASTE THE SHORT LINK INTO THE ADDRESS BAR
- ADD ".QR" (dot qr) TO THE END OF THE LINK that you pasted into the address bar.
- HIT ENTER
- It keeps your list fresh and leads engaged.
- It separates your buyers from non buyers.
- You can Send different messages to different groups of people.
The first contact list to make is for people to get more info about your business, product, or service. You send your subscribers great content daily.(more…)
Are you helping your team or are you helping yourself? You can help yourself by joining a home business and building a team. Although that is not selfish, it is a way to help you reach your financial goals. The selfish part is that you're not helping build your team. (more…)
How are you running your home based business?